Compare the 2019 Tacoma to the Competition
Toyota Tacoma is shattering the glass ceiling for today's standard mid-size pickup. Thanks to the careful craftsmanship of this timeless Toyota body style combined with new innovative technologies, there's virtually no limit to what you can do in the 2019 Tacoma. With a 3.5-liter V6 Direct-Injection Engine, impressive efficiency and 6400 lb. towing capacity, Tacoma was designed with you and all of life's adventures in mind. See how the 2019 Tacoma stands up to one of its closest competitors, the 2019 Ford Ranger.
- Tacoma Smart Key System vs Ranger My Key System
- Tacoma Entune™ Audio System vs Ranger FordPass Connect
- Tacoma Qi-compatible Wireless Charging vs Ranger Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Tacoma 3 USB Charging Ports vs Ranger 2 smart charging ports
- Tacoma Toyota SafetySense vs Ranger Safety Canopy System
- Tacoma 6.1-in. Touch-Screen Display vs Ranger SYNC® with 4.2" color LCD screen
Regardless of whether you are a commuter or a hauler, the options are endless in the new 2019 Toyota Tacoma. Its competitor, the 2019 Ford Ranger, can't keep up when it comes to the innovative technology and powerful persona of these outstanding mid-size pickups. Our customers in the Summerville and Charleston areas of South Carolina are in for a power-packed treat when it comes to these new truck models, so come by Hendrick Toyota North Charleston today to experience firsthand what the 2019 Tacoma can do for you!